1. New blog post at Genreality about objectively analyzing our own ideas. Or at least trying. (Are writers ever really objective?)
2. Latest kitchen test: lasagna with unbaked noodles. I was a bit skeptical thinking the sauce wouldn't all cook in and noodles might crunch, but the consistency was perfect. Will go with uncooked noodles from now on, it's much easier to assemble when they're not floppy. (Recipe from Ronzoni Healthy Harvest box) Also, organic sauce, cheese and hamburger do not cost that much more but taste FAR better.
3. Latest TV discovery: Eureka. Yes, I'm way out of date. Because usually I write books instead of watching TV, but Eureka owns 45 minutes of my evenings after kids go to bed now, thanks to Netflix Instant Watch. It's smart, funny, and riveting and you all should go watch it now so they don't cancel it or something now that I'm hooked.
4. Speaking of TV, Red Dwarf returns with a new season in 2012. So the Mayan calendar had better be wrong.
5. And I'd talk about what I'm writing but I don't want to jinx it. Happy Tuesday!